Friday, October 19, 2012

A Beautiful Time of Year in Lawrence

Big news in Photo 101...we have moved to the digital camera! What fun it has been being able to use my dad's camera this week! In light of all these photographs that have been captured, I've created a Flickr account. To see a bigger collection of what I've been up to photography-wise, check out my Flickr site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/87824737@N08/

Even though we're supposed to be focusing on black and white photography, I couldn't resist posting some of these (colorful) pictures here. Lawrence has turned into a surge of color this fall. I really do live in one of the most beautiful places in the country (okay, I might be slightly biased, but we all have our favorite spots right?)



This is the view just outside of my window...it's hard not to brag. 




No comments:

Post a Comment