Thursday, September 19, 2013

Keepin' the Nose to the Grindstone. As Always.

Well.

The Heifer International advocacy posters are still happening. Because none of my professors read my blog, I think it's safe to say that these posters have been beaten to death. Like really dirty rugs. They're really clean now (metaphorically speaking) but they're too clean, too edited, too beaten. I'm using Archer in the last one comp, what is happening to me??

It's hard to keep up the enthusiasm when you look back at the beginning of the project and how embarrassingly excited you were about producing awesome posters and then you evaluate the project now and you realize that you just want it to be over so you can move on.

I dunno. We'll see. Lots of work this weekend with all three studios. Keepin' the nose to the grindstone. As always.