Monday, March 25, 2013

Rough Speech Sketch


With one AfterEffects project under my belt, it was a little easier to maneuver my way around the program. After getting the entirety of the speech into one composition and breaking them up further into additional comps (the more organized everything is, the better) I started to experiment with motion and that's where I began to struggle. I feel as though all my compositions are static and too linear. Looking at the video as a whole, I'm realizing that I'm making the same moves over and over again and falling into a typographical rut. Moving forward from this point, I think I need to focus on successfully achieving kinetic type through bigger and bolder moves, more creative type treatments, and more energy and expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment