With the latest and greatest type project wrapped up, we're now picking up speed on the app project. We've moved forward from designing still wireframes on a screen to throwing motion into the mix.
To begin to do this, we mocked up scene by scene, how we wanted our "app commercial" to pan out. From there, we uploaded our apps onto Fieldtest, a site that allows you to (kind of) make a (sort of) functioning app. This weekend, we took flight, putting all those elements together into a rough mock up within AfterEffects. It's still pretty rough, but I think it lays out pretty well what direction I'm going to take from here: